Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sneak Peek into Dostana

Sneak Peek into Dostana From arch rivals in Dhoom, to “gay” buddies in Dostana, Abhishek and John are back to rock us this Diwali and Priyanka Chopra would join the gang too.

No prizes for guessing that Dostana is about Friendship and Love. Director Tarun Mansukhani take on what inspired Dostana,

Having studied in boarding school, friends have always been an integral part of my life. So, when I ventured into the mortifying territory of writing a script of my first film, I felt no other story was closer to me than that of friendship. Having achieved that clarity, it hit me that friendship is just like love. Unexplainable, Complicated and Unpredictable.

Synopsis:
When Sameer (Abhishek Bachchan) and Kunal (John Abraham) are turned down for an apartment because the land lady doesn’t want 2 strapping young men to corrupt her young sexy niece Neha (Priyanka Chopra), they go to plan “G” – they pretend to be “Gay” to secure the apartment.

All is well till they meet the sexy siren Neha and thus begins a journey of fun, frolic and a test of friendship like never before.

Vishal & Shekhar’s music is climbing the charts already and I couldn’t resist setting Jaane Kyu as my ringtone :-) A young fresh and happening look, Dostana seems to have all the right ingredients for a box office hit.

No comments: