Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shilpa Shetty Dazzles on Vogue Cover


 
Shilpa Shetty Dazzles on Vogue Cover - HQ pix. Shetty was a contestant in and the winner of Celebrity Big Brother UK. and is the first Indian celebrity included in the Celebrity version. Reportedly paid Rs.31.5 m (£367,500 GBP) for her participation, she said to presenter Davina McCall, “I just want every Indian to be extremely proud that I’m in here”. As for her participation, she stated: “I have zero expectations. The only thing I really hope to keep is my self-respect and my dignity.” Sister Shamita told the Times of India that this “is the boldest decision Shilpa has taken hitherto.” The Scotsman reported that PETA backed Shetty to win the contest and urged British viewers to vote for her.
 
 
 
 
 
__._,_.___

No comments: